Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I love that first week loss...

I went to the gym yesterday for my regular Monday afternoon body flow class and since it was Monday, exactly one week from the day I started Weight Watchers, it was time to weigh in.  I hoped on the scale, held my breath, sucked my stomach in (because you know, that takes off a couple ounces) and let the scale do its magic.

The verdict?

DOWN 7 POUNDS IN THE FIRST WEEK!  I am so excited!

I know that the first week loss is always the biggest so I certainly don't expect to lose 7 again next week.  I'm hoping for 1-2 pounds next week but I'll be thrilled with an ounce.  I'm leaving this afternoon for a PLC conference in Jacksonville with some ladies from school and I know it's going to be a struggle to stay on points when I'm away from home and I have to eat out three times a day.  I'm taking my laptop so I can look up nutrition information before we go out to dinner in the evenings, so hopefully that will help me stay on track.

But 7 pounds... MAN, am I motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment